Updated on July 30th, 2016 | 03:38 PM
Trainers can now re-customize their avatars, updated Pokémon details page and more.
The latest patch has just been released and is slowly rolling out in all countries.
Official Patch Notes
- Avatars can now be re-customized from the Trainer profile screen
- Adjusted battle move damage values for some Pokémon
- Refined certain Gym animations
- Improved memory issues
- Removed footprints of nearby Pokémon
- Modified battle damage calculation
- Various bug fixes during wild Pokémon encounter
- Updated Pokémon details screen
- Updated achievement medal images
- Fixed issues with displaying certain map features
- Minor text fixes